Friday, June 19, 2009

Lauren Conrad Loves LA Candy

Lauren Conrad dons a Gemma top as she signs autographs for fans at her LA Candy book signing at Barnes and Noble at LA’s The Grove on Tuesday June 16.

At the release party, the 23-year-old was asked if she had any plans for plastic surgery and said, “I don’t think so, but you know what, I prefer a flatter-chested look, that’s just kind of me.” Lauren said, “I think it’s more of a more of a fashion look. If you look at a lot of high-fashion models and things like that, they’re always you know, a little flatter… I like the way clothes fit better.”

“You don’t want…” Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush asked. “Big boobs?” she said. “No, I mean… that’s what wonder bras are for!”

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

Source: Just Jared

No comments: