Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lauren and Heidi Party At The Hills

Lauren Conrad (in Roberto Cavalli) and Heidi Montag (in Herve Leger) party it up at The Hills Season 4 premiere party held at Paradise Cove in Malibu on Monday night.

"The Hills has been so amazing and I've loved most of it, but I think there is going to come a time where I need to live my life for myself and not in front of viewers. I'm youn and having fun with it now, but it's not something I am going to be able to do forever, obviously."

Lauren also talked about whether the Lauren we see on TV is the real Lauren.

She said, "I think there are definitely times where I don't feel like I've been fairly represented but it doesn't bother me because it happens to everybody on the show. But I do think the overall person you are comes through because they can edit all they want and change things around but at the end of the day you make those faces and you say those things."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: