Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lauren Conrad Preps Emmys Dresses

The Hills star Lauren Conrad and her assistants visit The Comcast Entertainment Building (the home of the E! Channel and the Style Network) early Tuesday morning in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old reality TV star reportedly has been romancing My Boys actor Kyle Howard after the pair was spotted at L.A.'s Crown Bar, Project Beach House in Malibu and Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood.

Lauren insists she is still single, "No. I know him, that's it." Earlier this month at the Teen Choice Awards event, L.C. added, "I'm single and having fun."

At next month's Emmy Awards, Lauren will be dressing the trophy girls in her designs. "I'm doing one. I may be doing two. It's a huge compliment to be asked to do that, and it was really amazing to be taken seriously."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: