Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lauren Conrad And Kyle Howard: Shopping Mates


Fitting in a little quality time with her man, Lauren Conrad and boyfriend Kyle Howard were spotted out shopping in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (May 30).

The MTV reality starlet and her beau ended up dropping by Burton US on Melrose, checking out the selection of surfing shorts before deciding on a pair.

Meanwhile, Miss Conrad will be making her final appearance on the Season 5 finale of “The Hills” - which airs on MTV at 8pm, just ahead of the 2009 MTV Movie Awards.

Talking about being done with the world of reality television, LC told press: “I won’t miss the filming process, I don’t miss it at all. The wires, there’s no lights in my house, no mic packs and tape stuck to my clothes.”

And though she’s happy to be finished up, Lauren has no regrets about her career path. “In the moment there were times that I was like I don’t want to do this, I need to do this on my own. But now that it’s all said and done, I’m happy I did it.”

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: