Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lauren Conrad: Keeping Busy After The Hills

Taking care of the day's errands, Lauren Conrad was spotted hopping out of her ride while paying a visit to her office building in Los Angeles on Tuesday (May 12).

Clad in her workout gear, as she just finished up a workout at Runyon Canyon, the MTV reality starlet ducked down to skirt past following paparazzi.

Meanwhile, LC recently dished on what she sees as coming in life after The Hills - as this is currently her final season.

"Life after The Hills is right now because I stopped filming about a month and a half ago," Conrad said. "I've been traveling every week so keeping really busy. I've been writing my second book. First one comes out in June and I'll be touring everywhere."

Continuing on, the Laguna Beach native tells, "I just went and shot another campaign for Mark cosmetics and I've actually been talking to them. I'm going to have a lot more involvement this year in their empowerment campaign. I'll be partnering with Kohl's department store on a new project. I'm very, very excited about that."

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: