Friday, April 25, 2008

Lauren Conrad Does the Redkens Roar



Lauren Conrad, aka Us Weekly’s Celebrity Designer of the Year, works it out at the Redkens Real Control cocktail party at West Hollywood’s Warren Tricomi Salon on Wednesday.

Recently, L.C. was asked about her line, The Lauren Conrad Collection. She said, “I would not be able to have the line if I didn’t have the reality show first or I wouldn’t be able to have it so soon, but because I was on a reality show, you don’t get the respect that you want and … I have done everything to deserve it as far as all the designing and everything that I would’ve done, reality show or not. Because I got the opportunity so much sooner, people are quick to criticize.”

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

Source: http://justjared.buzznet.com

No comments: