Friday, April 25, 2008

Lauren Conrad Hits Redken Cocktail Party


These days it’s a pretty safe bet that if there’s a big publicity event, Lauren Conrad won’t be too far away. And she was definitely in the house for the Redken Real Control cocktail party last night.

West Hollywood’s Warren Tricomi Salon was the place to be last night, and the “Hills” hottie was looking as hot as ever in a strapless blue belted dress with gold strappy heels.

Earlier in the day, Lauren was spotted out and about in Los Angeles, chatting on her mobile phone while running some errands in her super-cool Mercedes Benz.

Named Us Weekly’s Celebrity Designer of the Year, LC recently told press that while she’s enjoying the benefits of being able to have her own design gig, it has come with a price.

Conrad told press, “I would not be able to have the line if I didn’t have the reality show first or I wouldn’t be able to have it so soon, but because I was on a reality show, you don’t get the respect that you want and … I have done everything to deserve it as far as all the designing and everything that I would’ve done, reality show or not. Because I got the opportunity so much sooner, people are quick to criticize.”

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

Source: www.celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: