Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lauren Conrad's a Social Butterfly


Being young and successful in Hollywood is hard work. And last night Lauren Conrad practically broke a sweat as she made her social rounds.

The “Hills” babe was spotted partying at the Absolut 100 shindig held at uber-trendy Goa nightclub, held in honor of Kanye West’s Glow in the Dark Tour.

She also stopped by Villa to mingle with the crowd. And LC looked spectacular in a white sleeveless belted dress with black peep-toe pumps.

Speaking of clothing, Conrad recently explained the delicate balance she is forced to maintain as a reality TV star trying to make it in the fashion industry. “Being on a reality show and then trying to branch out into designing, it’s kind of a double-edged sword.”

She continued, “I would not be able to have the line if I didn’t have the reality show first or I wouldn’t be able to have it so soon, but because I was on a reality show, you don’t get the respect that you want and ... I have done everything to deserve it as far as all the designing and everything that I would’ve done, reality show or not. Because I got the opportunity so much sooner, people are quick to criticize.”

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

Source: www.celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: