Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Audrina Patridge: Nearing An End On The Hills?

First Lauren Conrad leaves, and now maybe Audrina Patridge?! How will The Hills ever survive?

According to Us Magazine, the Into the Blue 2 actress isn't sure how long she'll be on the show - but does expect success while her run lasts.

Miss Patridge recently said she is lining up a lot of work, telling, "I completed the comedy Sorority Row, which is coming out in October. I've been reading other scripts-one that I am really in love with."

"I've been shopping around a show with Survivor creator Mark Burnett with different networks, so I should have an announcement soon," added Miss Patridge, who's still lined up for at least The Hills Season 6.

Be sure to check out my Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: