Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Hills Stars Hit The PaleyFest Stage

Out promoting their hit MTV reality series, the stars of The Hills were front and center at the ArcLight Cinemas as part of PaleyFest09 in Los Angeles on Tuesday (April 21).

Joining in on the fun were Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge, Whitney Port, Stephanie Pratt, and Lo Bosworth, as well as the always-hunky Brody Jenner.

Among the highlights of the night's Q & A session was a big spoiler, as Miss Conrad confirmed that Spencer admits to instigating the sex tape scandal.

"We actually have it on tape," LC tells. "He takes responsibility and apologizes for it."

Getting a little love from the audience, one fan told the gathered cast members: "I feel like I know you all so well. I keep looking at you and feeling like you're going to recognize me."

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life



No comments: