Monday, June 8, 2009

Audrina Patridge: TAO Beach Bikini Babe

Celebrating in style, Audrina Patridge played host at a birthday party for her brother at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday (June 6).

The “Hills” beauty was joined by her dad, Mark Sr., along with friends and family, as the group partied down at TAO nightclub for her brother, Mark Jr.

Prior to the late night fete, Miss Patridge showed off her sexy bikini body as she lounged around the TAO Beach pool with her tight-knit family.

Not shy about showing off her fit figure, the MTV reality starlet recently donned a sexy two-piece for a Carl’s Jr. Burger advertisement.

“I had an absolute blast shooting. It was my first experience shooting a spot with food, and when I pulled up, I was literally salivating looking at all the rows and rows of perfect burgers waiting for me!” Audrina tells of the promotions, which begins running on June 24th.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: