Friday, June 19, 2009

Lauren Conrad: Spencer Pratt Never Apologized

Lauren Conrad signs copies of her new book L.A Candy at Barnes & Noble in New York City on Thursday June 18.

Earlier today on The View, the 23-year-old reality star admitted a dirty little secret about The Hills. On the previous season, Spencer Pratt supposedly apologized to Lauren on the phone for spreading those sex tape rumors.

“To be perfectly honest, I wasn’t on the other end of that call,” Lauren replied. “That was filmed, and I wasn’t on the other end. So I didn’t even know about it until it was on TV. So, no, I didn’t get an apology. He lied.”

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

Source: Just Jared

No comments: