Friday, June 19, 2009

Lauren Conrad: The Hills Is Fake

Fresh from a transcontinental flight, Lauren Conrad was spotted walking through the terminal at JFK International Airport in New York City on June 17.

The former “Hills” hottie looked a bit worn out as she passed the paparazzi sporting a black jacket with a white scarf, white top, slim-fit jeans, and flip-flops.

This morning, LC came clean about some of the staged scenes on her MTV reality television gig, admitting that there was all kinds of fakeness and made-up scenarios.

For example, Conrad revealed that Spencer Pratt never actually apologized about the whole sex tape ordeal. “To be perfectly honest, I wasn’t on the other end of that call.” That was filmed and I wasn’t on the other end.”

As for her new book “L.A. Candy,” Lauren explained, “It’s inspired by [my experience on The Hills]. Because I went through it and there was this whole other story taking place off-camera and a lot of times it almost seemed, you know in our worlds, to upstage our on-camera life. So I thought it would be interesting to tell the story that happens behind a reality show.”

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: