Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lauren Conrad Eyes Return To TV

After coming off a well deserved and much needed break from reality TV, Lauren Conrad may not be done with television after all.

The Hills beauty says that one of her goals is to get her book, L.A. Candy, on the small screen eventually. She says, “We’re going to start working on that when I get back from my book tour.”

She’s also not giving up her fashion collection, explaining, “I have my line at Kohl’s but I’m also working on putting back together my original line. I want to change it up, working on a new name…”

When asked whether she will tune into the first “Hills” show with Kristen Cavallari in her place, LC simply replied, “I probably won’t watch it. I’m not a huge TV person.”

Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see when I have a new post!

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: