Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lauren Conrad Eyes Lingerie Line

Ending the work week with a day of filming, Lauren Conrad was spotted arriving at a cloth manufacturing building on La Brea Avenue in Los Angeles on Friday (October 17).

Wearing her favorite ripped jeans, the MTV cutie was reportedly there to film a segment for her hit reality TV show The Hills.

Meanwhile, as she continues to grow her clothing business aside form The Hills, LC recently admitted that she'd love to design intimate apparel, telling, "I've always wanted to do lingerie. I would do a sleepwear line. I love going to sleep in something pretty. I like clothes even when I am sleeping!"

Talking about her spring collection which she just showed off a few days ago during Los Angeles Fashion Week, Conrad explained, "I wanted to go girlie. I wanted it to be springy, so we did big floral head pieces, ruffles and constructed volume."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: