Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lauren Conrad's Ritzy Ride

Enjoying one of the many perks of being a reality starlet, Lauren Conrad was spotted out taking a brand new Audi R8 for a spin on Wednesday (October 8).

According to a source on the scene, the Hills hottie had the $113,000 sports car delivered to her house first thing in the morning - then taking it for a drive around her neighborhood before picking up guy friend Kyle Howard for lunch at Toast.

Meanwhile, it seems as if the LC/Justin Bobby hook-up rumors are still up-in-air, at least as far as Audrina Patridge is concerned.

Miss Patridge was a guest on the Ellen DeGeneres show this morning, telling Ellen, "After I found these rumors out, she chose to talk to me through the tabloids and not come directly to me or call me, as a true friend. Neither of them have really talked to me or made an effort, so I really don't know what to believe. I don't want to believe it."

"Can you stop doing the show? Because it all sounds kind of messy and hurtful, right?" DeGeneres then asked.

"It is... but I'm a big part of the show, so, you know, we're filming until December. And then after than, you know, we'll see," Audrina replied.

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: