Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lauren Conrad: Katsuya Queen

It has been a very eventful week for Lauren Conrad, with a high-profile show at Mercedes-Benz LA Fashion Week. And on Thursday night she decided to chill out with a few friends over dinner.

The Hills starlet was spotted leaving Katsuya restaurant in West Hollywood sporting a wispy white button-up short sleeved shirt, black leggings, and a pair of studded black high-heeled boots.

Once her Hills duties die down, LC says she plans to tour American college campuses to talk to the students about dating abuse and violence.

She told press, "I think it would be very beneficial, and I want to help people. I've known people in really difficult situations, and as a friend, you never really know how to approach that person. I was looking to get involved with a cause that really affected young women, and this affected me."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: