Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lauren Conrad's Weekend Pampering

Driving around in her brand new $118,000 Audi A8, Lauren Conrad was spotted tooling around Los Angeles on Saturday (October 11).

The MTV reality starlet paid a visit to the Warren Tricomi hair salon, looking cut in a grey tip, tapered tight dark blue jeans with a Chanel handbag on her arm.

Meanwhile, in the latest episode of The Hills, LC's nemesis seemed to be trying to make amends, as Heidi Montag wrote up an apology not which was read aloud by fellow co-star Whitney Port:

"I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about everything. I'm so sorry for every negative or hurtful comment I've ever said. That is not how I feel or who I am. I think you are a great person and I will always cherish our memories. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. I really wish things hadn't turned out this way but I take responsibility. This whole thing has also been really hard for me.

Sincerely, Heidi Montag"

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: