Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lauren Conrad: I Didn't Hook Up With Justin Bobby

Lauren Conrad is shooting down reports that she betrayed her friend/former roommate Audrina Patridge by hooking up with Audrina's on/off boyfriend Justin Bobby Brescia.

"These accusations are so crazy it's difficult for me to take them seriously," The Hills star says. "While my usual taste in guys isn't always perfect, I do prefer they shower regularly."

Audrina won't confirm or deny the rumors. She says, "I woke up this morning and it seems like just about every gossip magazine has a story about Lauren hooking up with Justin. I'm not sure what to believe. Though Justing and I have not been exclusive for quite some time, these rumors are very confusing and hurtful. I can't comment on whether they are true or false."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: