Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Audrina Partridge Talks LA Times

The Hills star Audrina Partridge sat down with the LA Times to talk about her "secret life." Here's what the 23-year-old aspiring actress had to say:

What's the biggest misconception about you? I don't feel like they show me on The Hills sticking up for myself. They edit that out. I'm generally happy with how I look when it comes out. In real life, though, I'm bubbly and fun and talkative and when you see me on the show I'm always sitting there and sad. But I'm fine with it because it's not my show. I'm there because of Lauren.

Tell us about the first time you got recognized in public? I think it was during the second season. It was a lot of little girls. Some of them cried. I kept telling them, 'I'm normal, I promise.' There was also one time when this older woman at a make-up counter just started giving me advice about Justin Bobby and the girls and living in L.A. It was weird, but when people meet me they feel like they know me. I was at the beach just yesterday and this lady from Minnesota sat down and just started talking to me. They just feel very comfortable. It's very flattering.

What's the best thing about being a star? The best part is getting opportunities to go to huge awards shows. We got to present at the MTV VMAs last year and you're surrounded by these amazing artists. It's just so exciting.

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: