Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lauren Conrad's Weekend Shopping With Lo

Enjoying a relaxing girls day out, Lauren Conrad and her Hills co-star/gal pal Lauren Lo Bosworth ventured out in Los Angeles for a shopping spree/lunch date on Saturday afternoon (July 26).

The reality star duo were seen shopping at Intermix, where LC made a few purchases before following behind Lo as they made their way to Agent Provocateur on Melrose Avenue.

After working up quite the appetite during their retail excursion, the two Lauren's then chowed down at El Coyote Mexican restaurant on Beverly Blvd before calling it a day and heading back home.

Meanwhile, Miss Conrad recently responded to reports alleging that she's not involved with the creation of  her clothing line, the Lauren Conrad Collection.

"The rumors that I am not the designer of my own collection are ridiculous and hurtful," the 22-year-old told Us magazine. "I've been involved in this entire process, every single step of the way."

"I have wanted to be a fashion designer since I was a little girl. I grew up designing and sewing dresses for my barbie dolls, and the Lauren Conrad Collection has been my dream come true," she adds.

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: