Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lauren Conrad Covers Entertainment Weekly

Lauren Conrad gives us the most intimate look ever at TV's sensational reality hit thanks to Entertainment Weekly.

"Every season, I think it's the last," the 22-year-old star from The Hills admits. "Right now, I think this is the last season. I go through phases when I've been filming where I wake up in the middle of the night and i think I'm being filmed. That's when I have to take a vacation." (Lauren's nightmare served as inspiration for the cover photo.)

Executive producer Adam DiVello says he can see the show going at least one more season , but ideally, "I'd love to stay with it until Lauren gets married."

DiVello also talked about the We'll get our shots, then you'll get yours alliance the show has with the paparazzi: We'll be filming at a restaurant and it will be us at a table, three cameras, and then a row of photographers behind the cameras. We don't want to shoot in the back of a restaurant so people can't see us. You want them on the patios.  The paparazzi really work with us. They stay behind the cameras."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: