Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lauren Conrad's Busy Night In NYC

Taking a break from her West Coast surroundings, Lauren Conrad was spotted hamming it up at the New York City premiere of The Dark Night along with the film's stars Christian Bale, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Morgan Freeman.

And LC was looking sassy as she strolled the black carpet (changed from the traditional red color in honor of Heath Ledger) outside the AMC Loews Lincoln Center in a black and grey cocktail dress teamed with black Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels.

Following the premiere, Miss Conrad headed over to the Hudson Terrace for the Vitaminwater Celebrates in Style with the Best in Baseball and Music event.

And if you're a guy thinking that it might be cool to date Lauren, you'd better make sure your background is clear. Conrad recently told press she Googles her guys before she goes out with them.

"Yeah, for all of them! But I don't believe everything I read though. I Google pictures to see ex-girlfriends and stuff," she tells.

As for the lessons she's learned this past year, LC says she's thankful for her real friends. "I have really gotten a chance to see who my true friends are and who is going to be there for me, you know, no matter what? Like Lo Bosworth is one of my best friends from high school, and Audrina Partridge obviously has always been there for me, and I think that when it gets to a point when it's almost too much - that's when those people are there for you."

-Please support this post and blog!

-Comment!

-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

Source: www.celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: