Monday, July 28, 2008

Lauren Conrad's Big Mac Weekend

Seemingly always i the mood for a good party, Lauren Conrad was out on Sunday celebrating the 40th Anniversary of McDonald's Big Mac in Malibu, California.

Enjoying the company of fellow reality stars Kim Kardahsian and her sister Khloe, The Hills cutie kept busy at the Project Beach House shindig, relaxing on a lounge chair in between mingling and a few autographs.

LC has been busy defending herself from rumors that she doesn't actually design the clothes in her collection.

"The rumors that I am not the designer of my own collection are ridiculous and hurtful," the 22-year-old told Us magazine. "I've been involved in this entire process, every single step of the way."

"I have wanted to be a fashion designer since I was a little girl. I grew up designing and sewing dresses for my Barbie dolls, and the Lauren Conrad Collection has been my dream come true," she adds.

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: