Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lauren Conrad is an Anxious Author

Lauren Conrad has signed on to write a three-book series of young adult fiction for HarperCollins, the publisher says.

The 22-year-old Hills star revealed the books will be loosely based on Lauren's experience turning into a reality TV star.

"It's definitely influenced by my own life," Lauren said. "The books are about a girl who moves to L.A. and stars in a reality show, so obviously there are some similarities."

On who will be included in her books, The Hills star shared, "I'm not trying to do a fictional story based on all my friends in real life because their stories aren't really mine to tell. Some of the characters may symbolize people in my life, but it is in no way calling anyone out."

"I run ideas by Lo Bosworth and I'll ask for her opinion because I value my friends' opinions," Lauren said.

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: