Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lauren Conrad Is Focused On Fashion

Always on the go, Lauren Conrad ventured out in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (September 18) to run a few errands and stop by an office building for a short business meeting.

The 22-year-old reality starlet has been focusing much of her energy on fashion as of late - as she's been promoting her latest collection and designing a dress for the 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards.

With the Emmy Awards taking place on Sunday (September 21), LC chatted with press a bit about the dress she created for the trophy girls. "The fact that I get to go and present and they're giving me the opportunity to do the dress, it's huge. I did green because green is the theme for the Emmys this year. And I plan on using a diamond brooch, signifying the Emmy's 60th anniversary, to accessorize the gown."

And just around the corner is Los Angeles Fashion Week, where she'll present her line this October. Of what to expect, Miss Conrad told MTV, "I mean, it's spring,. A brushstroke, a floral print, and I added chiffon. It's very sweet."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: