Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lauren Conrad Shows Some Nanette Lepore Love

Lauren Conrad and BFF roommate Lauren Lo Bosworth sit front row at the Nanette Lepore Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion week at The Promenade, Bryant Park on Wednesday in New York City.

The Hills star will be at New York City's Bloomingdales at 59th St. today from 6PM to 8PM to promote her clothing line and do a meet-and-greet.

Lauren also took the time to show her appreciation from her Monday Homecoming Fashion Show. She said, "Thank you to everyone who came out to the Irvine Spectrum last night for my fashion show. I had so much fun! I hope you liked my Holiday collection. Thank you to my family, friends, and fans for all your love and support. None of this would be possible without you."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: