Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lauren Conrad: Peep My Brother Brandon

Lauren Conrad keeps close to younger brother Brandon at The Lauren Conrad Homecoming Fashion Show at Irvine Spectrum Center on Monday in Los Angeles. Her parents Jim and Kathy as well as BFF Lauren Lo Bosworth were also present.

The Hills star, an Orange County native, celebrated her triumphant return home, kicking off the first-ever Style week Orange County with the unveiling of her holiday collection.

"It was so exciting to debut my latest collection so close to where I grew up. And to have so many members of my family here supporting me was really special," Lauren said after the show. "I'm honored to kick off the first-ever Style Week Orange County. Orange County features many stylish and sophisticated people who share my passion for the latest trends and fashions, and Irvine Spectrum Center is an outstanding venue and fashion destination."

And when asked if there is going to be a Lauren Conrad shoe collection in the future, she said, "I've been thinking about it! I don't know if I would be good at it though! If I did shoes, I don't know how well I would do."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life

No comments: