Friday, March 20, 2009

Audrina Patridge And Lo Bosworth: Bakery Babes

In addition to her personal pampering errands on Wednesday, Audrina Patridge also found time to hand with gal pal Lo Bosworth while filming footage for a new episode of The Hills on Thursday (March 19).

The MTV reality starlets headed over to Melrose Avenue for some delicious treats at Sweet Lady Jane bakery, picking up a big box of baked goods on their way out.

Ad for her post-Hills plans, Miss Patridge will reportedly be working with producer Mark Burnett on a brand new series to document the next chapter in her life.

Audrina told People magazine, "I wanted to collaborate with the best possible team for my first big project after The Hills. Mark Burnett really understands my vision and I am excited about the concepts we've developed that will show people a different side of my life."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: