Friday, March 20, 2009

Audrina Patridge: Beverly Hills Beauty

Indulging in a day of personal pampering, Audrina Patridge was spotted making her way around Beverly Hills on Wednesday afternoon (March 18).

The brunette beauty first hit up an ATM for a little cash before heading to Lynn's Nails for a manicure and pedicure.

Following her beauty treatment, the MTV reality starlet ventured over to Barneys New York to pick up a new pair of high heels.

The day's outing comes on the heels of Audrina's announcement that she'll be leaving The Hills to star in her own reality sho.

Of her new show, Miss Patridge told People magazine, "I wasted to collaborate with the best possible team for my first big project after The Hills. Mark Burnett really understands my vision and I am excited about the concepts we've developed that will show people a different side of my life."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: