Saturday, March 21, 2009

Audrina Patridge: Cuvee Cutie

With her time on The Hills coming to an end, Audrina Patridge was spotted filming scenes for the upcoming fifth season of her hit MTV show on Robertson Blvd in Hollywood on Friday afternoon (March 20).

The brunette beauty looked lovely in purple, meeting up with fellow reality starlet Stephanie Pratt at Cuvee Wine & Food.

As previously reported, Miss Patridge just recently announced that she'll be leaving The Hills to star in her own reality show.

Of her new series, Audrina told People magazine, "I wanted to collaborate with the best possible team for my first big project after The Hills. Mark Burnett really understands my vision and I am excited about the concepts we've developed that will show people a different side of my life."

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: