Monday, March 9, 2009

The Hills Gals: Weekend Work Outing

Out working on their hit MTV reality show, Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth met up with co-star Audrina Patridge for lunch and filming on February 28.

The Hills gals grabbed a bite to eat at Rose restaurant in Hollywood, with LC and Lo showing up together while Audrina made a separate arrival.

The filming session comes just days after Miss Conrad officially announced that Season 5 will be her last on The Hills.

"My biggest thing with the show was that I wanted to walk away from it while it's still a great thing," Conrad said in Seventeen magazine's April issue.

"I always want to remember it that way. I gave MTV a deadline and said, "This is as long as I can do it and stay sane," LC added.

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: