Thursday, March 26, 2009

Audrina Patridge And Pete Wentz: MTV Australia

They've been hanging out in Australia this week ahead of tomorrow night's MTV Australia Awards, and earlier today Audrina Patridge and Pete Wentz were spotted at a photo call for the event.

The Hills babe and the Fall Out Boy rocker both looked enthusiastic as they posed for the Aussie paparazzi over at the Sydney Hilton Hotel in Sydney, Australia.

In a recent interview, Miss Patridge revealed that she wasn't really expecting the amount of shutterbugs at the Sydney Airport when she arrived.

"I wasn't really ready for that. I was jet-lagged off the plane, just woke up, no makeup on, I put my glasses on and I was like 'oh no, I look like crap.'"

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: