Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lauren Conrad Takes a Break

Lauren Conrad took to her blog yesterday and tried to clear up some things regarding her fashion line:

"Hey everyone! So I wanted to take a moment to clear something up. A few days ago a statement was released to the showrooms that carry my clothing line. It asked them to let the stores know that I was planning to take a couple seasons off from my line so I could make some changes that I felt were necessary. As a result, a lot of people were under the impression that my line was being discontinued or had been dropped. This isn't the case at all. The truth is I was the one who asked to take a couple seasons off. I learned so much in the past year and I want to apply that to improve my clothing line. I also wanted to make some changes in production so I would be able to lower the price point. That being said, I am actually really excited about beginning this process. I have spent the last couple of weeks working on designs for spring, which is when I am planning to bring the new and improved line back. I also have some very exciting things going on that will be announced shortly. So stay tuned!"

-Please support this post and blog!
-Comment!
-Spread it to the world!

-thehills4life


No comments: